1.01.2016

TWENTY SIXTEEN

Source


Let's do a quick recap of last years goals and how they went:
I worked out more, got a little bit stronger, ran more than I did in 2014, cooked every single week, retired from pole and parkour because my interests changed, didn't worry or waste time on dating until I spotted Jacob.
So now the big questions is what do I want to do with 2016? And I really have no idea!

I guess I'll start with this:
  1. Get It Tight, Get It Right: Fitness is something that's always a work in progress, whether it's working to get smaller, stronger, or just staying active. Even though my goals change throughout the year, I know that I will make this a priority in my life this year....it's also my side job.
  2. Run Girl: I would like to continue to court running, and maybe even see if I can get Jacob in on a weekly run with me. Maybe even get some 5K under our 2016 belt. If all goes well and my knees don't say "No!" Then I'll see about a half marathon next winter.
  3. Bitches in Kitchens: I am kinda of killing it at preparing breakfast, lunch, and dinner (most days). This year I want to continue to do that (spend less on eating out) while trying new recipes and finding a balance between good food and good for you food.
  4. Dating: Obviously this is a top priority since I have Jacob. I want to continue to grow in love and life with him.
  5. Finances: When this joins the resolutions list you know you are now a full blown adult! Basically just spend less and save more while also paying off my credit card. 
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment