1.03.2016

Weekly Menu - 1

Every weekend I try to plan out the food that we will be serving up for breakfast, lunch, and dinner M-F. Jacob prefers to eat out, so I have to try and keep it fresh so his meals aren't wasted!

Breakfast:
Jacob is on a smoothie kick, so I leave him to his own devices in the morning.
I will probably whip up eggs and salsa all week.
Lunch and Dinner Mains:
  • Crunchy Oven-Fried Cheese Ravioli // How Sweet It Is - I made these for dinner Sunday night and used the left over breading on our chicken for a few days lunch.
  • Marinate-All-Day Baked Parmesan Chicken // Kalyn's Kitchen 
  • Grilled chicken - Jacob will mix and match our seasonings and grill them in a skillet (I guess it's not technically grilling) - This is super handy on the nights when I get home late from teaching spin class because he's much better at simple chicken than I am.
Lunch and Dinner Sides:
Weekends are full of mixing up whatever we have left, eating out, and always one meal of pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment