3.27.2015

Goals: Q1 Review


As I type this I'm sitting at home because this is the first Friday night all year that I don't have any plans or commitments, and it feels so good! I am in the process of binge watching previous Challenge seasons on Hulu, including my one of my favorite moments when CT created the Johnny Bananas backpack. Since April 1 is right around the corner, I thought this would be a good time to check in on my goals (because I kinda forgot what I wrote).

  1. Get it tight, get it right. I'm back in the routine of strength training (in addition to the cardio that I'm getting from my RPM and BodyJam classes) and can tell I'm getting my strength back! I can finally invert again! It's not pretty yet, but I can do it! Slowly I'm getting my nutrition back on track and not eating like I'm 5. Turns out the rumors are true that you can't eat cookies for dinner when you get older because your body doesn't let that shit slide anymore!
  2. Run.  I've done a few fun miles here and there, but nothing too steady yet. But a few of my days are about to open up, so I plan on getting some more of that in here!
  3. Bitches in Kitchens: I have cooked at least once every week this year. Success! I baked once or twice...I can't really remember. I'll add more of that back into the mix this quarter.
  4. Pole. Since I was becoming nothing but frustrated, I decided to take it back to basics. I re-graduated level 1 last month, and am now working towards level 2 graduation once again. I'm feeling much better about this whole sitch, and getting my invert back is def helping!
  5. Parkour. The only time I'm free to Parkour is Friday....but I've commitments every Friday this year (pole, friends bday celebrations, wedding related events, etc) so I haven't made it to Parkour once! BUT my Saturdays are about to have some freedom, so Amanda and I will probably hit up that class soon.
  6. Dating. Still not worrying about it and focusing on everything else going on in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment