3.03.2009

Recent :)


Moving on. . . 

Today was good, almost identical to most of my days. I am disappointed that I am not playing racquetball right now, but I suppose that M&K should study for their tests instead. This semester is going by much faster than previously anticipated, which makes me happy and sad at the same time. I am thrilled to be able to see Daniel again, but I am very sad to say good bye to my friends. Kasey and Matthew have become my closest friends these past two years, I can't imagine not seeing at least one of them everyday. This thought actually made me cry on my way to work the other day. I also will miss my co-worker, aka long lost sister, Carolyn. It is weird how similar our personalities are, and how they surprisingly don't clash! If it weren't for her, work would not be the highlight of my day. I will even miss Katie since I am FINALLY getting to know her. Of course I will miss my Canyon girls. We have been together for years, but I will be a bit closer to one of them. I am going to try and not think about moving so I can enjoy the time I have left with everyone (wow, that sounds like I am dying).

I am looking forward to the weekend because we are all planning on hanging out! And I will even get to see Kara :)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3.3.09

    I feel so honor to be in your blog Jess! =) -Car

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, I'll miss you too!! I've really enjoyed hanging out lately.

    ReplyDelete