1.04.2011

Little Kid Things

ok. If you know me, you know I have some interests that would be more fitting of a 14 year old girl (at least according to Daniel). I have been watching the Disney Channel ever since we had it. When I was in Jr. High Andrew, my younger brother, and I loved the Disney Channel original movies. Zenon and Johnnie Tsunami were two of our favorites. I still enjoy their original movies, although Andrew has outgrown them.

In highschool I loved Lizzie McGuire and Even Stevens. I actually went to see The Lizzie McGuire Movie when it was in theaters and sang the soundtrack with Kayla.

Now I am mourning the end of Hannah Montannah (it grew on me over the years), savoring Selena Gomez's last season on Wizards of Waverly Place, and eagerly awaiting what Sonny with a Chance will do since Demi Lovato is in a rehabish type thing.

Daniel teases me about my selection in TV shows (I also watch some shows on CW and ABC family), but that's not going to stop me from watching.

I still have a love of pop music. Bieber fever, Jo Bros, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, I love them all! Don't get me wrong, I love other bands, but these are some of my faves.

Is it so wrong that I like these things?

Do you like things that shoud be below your maturity level?

No comments:

Post a Comment