8.01.2011

Chocolate, PB, and Marshmallow Pudding Cookies

This week I wasn't really sure what to make. I went through everything and nothing sounded good. I guess I overdid it with the s'mores bars last week and I'm still on sugar overload. haha. I knew I wanted to go with cookies since I will be making Mandy's birthday cupcakes later this week (stay tuned!)

I finally narrowed it down to a few things and decided on these cookies. It was basically the marshmallow/PB combo that won me over.

These cookies were so easy to make, it was ridiculous! I found the recipe on Picky Palate. (You should check her out!?

The recipe makes about 3 dozen cookies, so I froze half the batter. I took the cookies to work and they were a huge success. Some people seemed surprised at how good they were, as if I don't have skills?

Chocolate, PB, and Marshmallow Pudding Cookies


2 sticks of softened butter
1/2 c sugar
1/2 packed light brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tbs vanilla
2 1/4 c all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp kosher salt
4oz box instant chocolate pudding mix
10 oz bag peanut butter chips
1 1/2 c mini marshmallows

  1. Preheat oven to 350.
  2. In a large bowl mix butter and sugars, then beat in eggs and vanilla.
  3. In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add to wet ingredients.
  4. Mix in chocolate pudding mix, peanut butter chips, and marshmallows until just combined.
  5. Scoop cookies onto baking sheet and bake for 10-12 min, or until cooked through.
  6. Let cool for a few minutes before transferring to cooling rack. 


Is this seriously the only picture I took? I swear they taste better than they look!


After I put the first batch of these in the oven I received a phone call from my sweet B with a special request of peanut butter blossoms for my buttercup Rick. I was so kind as to make them with extra love.



I'm glad that I keep an emergency roll of PB cookie dough on hand (and people that that was crazy). I had already gone to the grocery that morning and didn't want to go again, so I used some extra choco chips to smash into the middle instead of the Hershey kiss. They turned out pretty delicious, duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment