9.12.2011

Rule #1: Clothing Optional

B and I have officially reached the point of being half dressed around the apartment without it being weird...as long as Sean isn't here. That would just be awkward.

Today I was too lazy to get dressed so I was chilling in the living room in a t-shirt sans pants.

When B went into her bedroom to change so did I because I needed to get my grocery shopping done.

She came out sans pants to look at the full length mirror I just bought and said, "Oh, you put your pants on?"

I told her I didn't realize we were having a no pants party. And we both just laughed (which is the usual around BJ House) at the lack of pants that was happening around the apartment.

I just love how she asked that question as if it was crazy for me to get dressed. I love you B!

No comments:

Post a Comment