9.03.2011

So...I turned 25 last month.

What, people live to be that old?


Yes, yes they do.


I'm not going to lie, it hurt a little bit. I hate to sound crazy (I guess that's a lie if you have been reading my posts), but I did cry a couple of times in the two weeks leading up to it. Don't worry, I'm fine now.


The girls at work decorated my cube and taped a lot of the stuff on my desk down. It was actually pretty funny. Edward was even excited about it!
What? You don't have a picture of Edward on your computer too? Weird.
We had team lunch at Cheesecake Factory to celebrate with a Zack Morris look a like waiter. I wanted to ask him where his huge phone was, but I don't think anyone besides Stacy would have found that amusing. Stacy said she almost called me at midnight to say “your life is over” and hang up. That would have been hilarious, but I might have agreed and cried. (yes, I’m aware that 25 isn’t the end of the world, geez. I’m just a little dramatic sometimes).
Happy Birthday to me, bitches!

That evening Jes and I went to our first BodyJam class to celebrate the big 25 and we met BodyPump Brian. And fell in love. Haha.


The big celebration went down that Friday, and B sent me this that morning: (678): ever have one of those nights where you feel like you should leave the house with your insurance card? that is tonight, my friend.


I love her. She totes gets me! And yes, we did have our insurance cards with us, just in case it got outta control!

I was so happy to have all of the girls come out! I’m sure it was torturous for some of them since they don’t like the kind of bars that B and I do, but they didn’t complain since it was my bday. Thanks for taking one for the team girls! 

Jesi, Mandy, Mandy, Me, B, Kat, Sonya
Steven was the only husband that showed up. I’m sure he had an awesome time chaperoning us! hahaha. Paul and Rick even stopped by for a bit! We even ran into Daniel. That was a little awkward but not terrible. But I don’t do well with unexpected things. 
Thanks for coming Steven!
We had dinner at Ruby’s (duh, where else), went to Wonder bar, and ended our night at Red Door (thanks for not giving us any probs, Edward Scissor Hands). The whole night was basically a dance party with lots of shots. The theme may or may not have been "Let's get naked wasted."
H-town H-yeah girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment