1.16.2012

TWENTY TWELVE

It's a new year so that means it's time for some goals, to-do lists, things you want to happen, or whatever you want to call them.

Here's my list:
  • Run at least 6 races - no matter what distance. I ran a few races last year and it reminded me how much I love crossing the finish line. Even though I'm not the winner, it still makes me feel accomplished.
  • Cook more often. I love both of these things already, but I have noticed that when my life is in a dissaray I just don't enjoy it. So, as you can imagine, there hasn't been much kitchen action these last few months. I've already turned it around by cooking twice last weekend. Yay for improvement!
  • Bake more often. Same thing as the cooking-I used to send treats to work with Honey B frequently, but it really dropped off again the last months of 2011. Well, since I'm not working in the same office, I figure I had better step up my game, also I think the coworkers are expecting it. And honestly, I love when I make stuff and the people that eat it love it too. 
  • Keep my room clean. I have never been overly tidy in this department, but since becoming a single girl it's like all of my domesticness went out the window.
  • Turn Jes into a runner. I know I sound a little cray making a resolution about someone else. Deal with it. It's just that I like to run, and we have a similar workout schedule, so it would be nice if I had a running partner. I think she's almost on board and we start the running next week!
  • Go harder with my workouts. I already workout often; Jes and I can be found at QLF most days of the week. But I feel that we can both push ourselves harder in BodyPump. It's challenging as it is, but I know we could do more! Yes, she's actually in on this one too.
  • Be happy. Simple as that.
  • Fall in love. Obviously this isn't something I can control...so maybe I mean don't be afraid to let it happen if it happens.
  • and finally:

No comments:

Post a Comment