3.05.2012

Pretzel & M&M Krispy Treats

Basically I love Krispy treats. Love them!

I also love the salty and sweet combo of pretzel's and M&Ms. I had both ingredients on hand from some cookies I made the week before, so I figured why not add in some krispies and marshmallows and really get this party started!

Pretzel & M&M Krispy Treats

2c Pretzel
1 bag M&M (12oz)
2 bag Mini - Marshmallows
10c Rice Krispies (give or take(
2tbs Butter

**I like making a double batch but it's too much to mix in my bowl at one time. Cut the ingredients in half, follow below instructions, place in dish, then repeat with the other half of ingredients.

  1. Melt butter & marshmallows. (I do mine in the microwave on 1min intervals, stir between intervals, but feel free to use the stove).
  2. Slowly stir in Krispies, M&Ms, Pretzels.
  3. Spray dish with non-stick spray, and pour in the mix.
  4. let cool, cut, serve, become addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment