5.14.2012

Pole 1.6&7

Graduation is coming up!

I'm combining these two weeks because we didn't have too much left to learn.

Anyway...Like the new norm, we started out class with pole circuits.

And we learned our last spin, which is also my fave, the back hook and the merry-go-round/back hook combo. I would attempt to explain it, but I already know it's not going to make any sense. So you can youtube it if you like.

Although I love the spin, the position you have your legs in keeps making my hamstrings cramp. It was a great lower back and hip flexor workout - both of those were super sore the next day. That was fun when I took my first step out of bed.

Oh, and more floor work. How cold I forget. I'm told that if you do your floor work right then you won't get hurt. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I'm doing it to the extreme. It basically looks like I got a Brittany (B pushing me down the stairs).

Yeah, that's a sexy situation I have on my hands right there!

Other than the spin, just lots of practicing the dance. Because next week we graduate!

No comments:

Post a Comment