|Probably my fave picture of us.|
|The trip that started it all.|
A lot of people wonder how we make this work, especially since we are now working together. Even though we spend a lot of time together, obviously, we do have separate lives and activities.I sit in a whole other room at work so we aren't together all day. After work we have different activities. I usually go straight to the gym, and I don't really know what B does. A few times during the week we do hang out after my gym sesh for WW and a few shows that we like to watch together. On the weekends we often times have roommate date night where we'll get dinner or order in. We typically have different day activities, but if we are together it's usually napping on the couches or by the pool.
Another thing that helps is most of the time we are just talking crazy and laughing. Sometimes I think B and I basically just try to one up the previous ridiculous thing we have said. And somehow we manage to do it.
- Trick or Treat date. The Trick? We're getting married. The Treat? You are getting to marry me!
- Angry voice saying nice things. This one originated when we were watching Ringer and Sioban was complaining about how Bridget is pretending to be her and everyone loves her. So in an angry voice I said something about how dare she be so pleasant. We probably spent the next 30 min in angry voice convo and it ended when we were laughing so hard that B cried.
- Before bed you can usually find us on our respective couches with our Mactops. B discovered that you can three way chat on fb, so if someone we both know is on, then we'll do a Mean Girls sneak attack. So far we have done this with Croc and Henry. We aren't really mean, but we just take turns saying really cray things and really fast so it probably makes the boys feel overwhelmed.
- British voice convo about how we haven't seen each other in 10 min, what do we want for dinner, and how we are in love. Henry is to blame for this one. He tried making fun of us, but that kind of backfired. (which reminds me of when Margie would try to make fun of me & Stacy at my last job and we would always turn it around on her. Still miss you Stacy!)
- Baby bijorn dance move.
- Making fake history books.
- and just saying cray cray things.
- "Brittany sailed the ocean blue in two thousand and one two. And do you know what she found? reality. peace out sean." - B
- "It all started when I was born with a mental disorder called (insert whatever is relevant to the current topic)." - I'll take full credit for that, and we have used multiple variations of it.
So Honey B (my little crumpet, Brittany Scissor Hand, Momma Bear, my third needle), here's to another 6 months...that will probably turn into forever. (How did this become my life?)
Jes (Baby Bear, your little cupcake & stripper, sweater knitter extraordinaire)
|BJ House Love|