7.13.2012

Awesome & Awkward Friday

And here we are again after what seemed like a never ending week. My dearest Friday. I'm so happy to see you!

Linking up with  From My Grey Desk & The Bargain Blonde. Check them both out!
 
Awesome
  • After having a Jessless life for 12 days, we were finally reunited!
From our Epic NYC//NYE Trip
  • Vampire Diaries Marathon. Team Damon!
  • iambaker started following me on instagram! If you read baking blogs, then you probably know who this is. Her treats always look so good! She's much better at making things look good than I am (but mine do taste good!). I feel so cool...seriously!
  • AND Kathleen at Carrie Bradshaw Lied said she liked my blog name. Oh my gah girl, I like yours too! I love CB, but that hooker totally lied!
  • This song: 


Awkward
  • I got hit by the elevator door.
  • Splitting Mocking Jay into 2 movies. I just don't think I'm on board for this, but I hope they make them so awesome that I change sides.

What are some awesome & awkward moments from your week?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous15.7.12

    happy friday! i found you in h54f and followed you via GFC. i hope you can visit my blog as well. i can't wait to interact with new readers. let's be friends! :)

    Jen
    whyyyjen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Girl! Thanks for stopping by. I'm def going to hit up your blog too!

      Delete