11.09.2012

Awesome & Awkward Friday

This week was way better than the last, especially in the work area. Oh, and I may not be homeless when my lease is up at the end of the month! Yay. If you have to be homeless, then I suppose Houston isn't such a bad place to live outside since we have mild winters.

Linking up with From My Grey Desk and The Bargain Blonde.

Awesome

  • Vampire Diaries. I'm really loving the opening scenes, and I am always expecting them to end it with "You think you know, but you have no idea."
  • Boy Meets World. So excite!
  • When Dad tells me I don't have to remind him why I'm so great because I'm his baby girl. Thank you parents for only giving me brothers and not sisters.
  • How presh is my baby bro in his Jr. school pic? Presh to death!

  • Reese's brownies. Yum!



Awkward

  • Feel asleep on the couch with the remote in my hand for a few min. Had a dream where I was jumping, so in real life I threw my arms forward to grab onto whatever I was jumping to and threw the remote across the room. The sound was so loud that I scared myself awake, as well as B.
  • May have overreacted while watching one of my fave OTH scenes. You know, the one where Nathan wins the game by making the free throw without even looking at the basket. Swoon. I def was cheering and clapping. And then he ran to Hayley and she jumped into his arms? I.die. I still love that show wayyy too much.

6 comments:

  1. so excited about boy meets world! and your lil bro is way too cute! xo annalizbeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recees brownies? Sounds like heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha action dreaming is the best! scary for observers in the middle of the night i'm sure, but hilarious after the fact! :)

    happy friday friend! xo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is THANK YOU for sharing this news on Boy Meets World. It just made my WHOLE WEEK!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reces brownies? Did you get that from pinterest or is it a box mix? Sounds delish! OMG - I remember Boy Meetw World - one of my faves! New Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want brownies now!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete