12.07.2012

Awesome & Awkward Friday

Linking up with From My Grey Desk.

To summarize:
  • Successful move. Now I just need to be home long enough to finish the packing and organizing.
  • Dramatic sigh at the Blockbuster lady. I don't think she was amused,  but neither was I.
  • Jess had me over for a vegetarian dinner. It was delicious! Then we celebrated National Cookie Day while watching New Girl.
  • B's Christmas dinner was delish. And catchphrase was entertaining.
Me: What's my dream job?
B: Cupcake
Taffy: Stripper 
Seriously? haha.

  • Made this:

  •  I obviously already love The Vampire Diaries, but the love great even more when they played my fave song from the Twilight soundtrack:

How was your week?

4 comments:

  1. Hi there!!! I am Hanna and I found you on the blog hop!!! Great blog you've got here!!! I love making new friends!!! Happy Holidays!!! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    xoxoox Hanna

    those bars look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. found through lauren's link up!
    love your blog!!

    stop by mine if you have a chance!
    -shannon

    www.ginandbareit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um. Yum.
    Please share? ;)

    xoxo,
    Cai
    www.caidailyrant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8.12.12

    I love catchphrase! so much fun!
    ANDHOLYCRAP, totally my fav song off that album too! it was definitely my ringtone for a while.

    ReplyDelete