12.24.2012

Holly


THIS is my fave holiday treat. Hands Down. No competition. I will stab you for a piece. No really.

Back in elementary school my mom would always bring this for the Christmas party. Seriously the best day of the year for me.

So please, go and make this now. It's so easy and so delish you don't have a reason not to...except for the whole grocery stores might be closed already since it's Christmas Eve. In which case I highly suggest breaking and entering. Do what you gotta do.


Holly
2 tbsp butter
1 bag marshmallows
green food coloring
6 cups Kellogg's flakes cereal
red hots/red icing


  1. Coat a bundt pan with non stick spray.
  2. Melt butter - about 20 sec in microwave.
  3. Add mallows and microwave in 1 min increments stirring in between until smooth.
  4. Mix in food coloring until it's a shade of green you approve of.
  5. Slowly mix in the cereal then pour into bundt pan.
  6. Give it a few hours to cool so it'll stick together, then remove from pan.
  7. Strategically place red hots (or icing if you are not a red hot lover like me) into berry formations.
  8. Enjoy!!


1 comment:

  1. Tasty and pretty!?!?!! Best of both worlds!

    ReplyDelete