12.25.2012

Christmas

Yep. It's happening again. Right now.

This year we are doing things a little different which makes me miss the traditions we used to have. But this isn't about that because it's really not a big deal.

This is about one thing that I really missed this year: love.

haha. no.

Revelation. As in the youth choir I was a member of during jr. high and high school, not as in the end of times.

I don't know what it was about this year but I was really missing not having the annual Christmas concert. I haven't been a member for 8 years since I graduated high school, so this is nothing new.

The Christmas concert was always my favorite (just like it was back in my jr. high band days). I'm pretty sure we did a lot of the same classic songs each year, and I really wish I had a cassette (yes cassette...it's what we would get our performance music on) so I could relive the days.

Maybe one of these days we could have a mini Christmas reunion concert. Tiff, Anna? What do y'all think?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous26.12.12

    Only if we never have to wear those polos again! Dan would be so proud, he's probably raising his hand in agreement right now as he walks around his home. ;) - Tiff

    ReplyDelete