12.05.2012

Oreo PB & Chocolate Pretzel Bark



Do you want your coworkers to like you? Then make this asap and share it with them. After a piece of this treat my boss told me that between my baking and pole dancing I'll make someone a great wife. I told him to spread the word.

Sarah saw the picture on facebook and sent me a text about them. Since she works in my building it was easy to meet in the lobby so I could share.

Oreo PB & Chocolate Pretzel Bark
1 bag chocolate chips
1 bag peanut butter chips
10 Oreos
2 c pretzels (I used sticks)

  • Line your cookie sheet with wax paper and spread out the pretzels.
  • Chop the Oreos into fourths.
  • In a medium bowl microwave your chocolate chips in 45 second intervals (stirring after each) until smooth, then pour it over the pretzels. Use a spoon or spatula to smooth it out and get everything covered. (The pretzels will move around, but don't panic, just try to flatten them out.
  • Next, use the medium bowl to microwave the peanut butter chips in 45 second intervals (stirring after each) until smooth. Pour over chocolate and top with the chopped oreos (press down so they stay in place).
  • Place in the fridge or freezer until hard, cut into pieces, and eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment