12.20.2012

The Rise And Fall Of BJ House

That title is way too dramatic, but I couldn't resist. 

There wasn't a fallout, even thought I think some thought that was the reason for the end of our roommateship. I still talk to B every day at work and we have dinners during the week - we just decided it was time to to leave the nest.

Long Live BJ House
Adam moved out around the same time we did, so we had to have the last supper. Kyle even came...even though he didn't realize we were all moving because he's too far out of the friendship loop. I was too lazy to hit up the grocery so I bumbed tortillas and brats from Croc. They were much appreciated.



We had a lot of good times in BJ House, but the adventures don't have to stop since we are still friends and the vault lives on.

#BJHOUSEFOLIFE

1 comment: