2.15.2013

Awesome & Awkward Friday

I hope everyone had a bomb.com Valentine's Day like I did! If not...then this just got awkward.

Linking up with Lauren to discuss my weekly happenings.
  • First off, I'd like to discuss what I'm sure is on everyone's mind. Vampire Diaries. WTF? Jeremy Gilbert? Really? Can I trade him for Tyler? or what about April? We haven't seen her in a few epps, so I think we should kill her off instead of Jeremy. I was so shocked that I had to go back and watch it again (twice) to make sure that was a neck snap. I was so shocked that I just sat there staring at the TV. If this is true, then they have literally killed off every relative that Elena had. Who does that? And what happened to his resurrection ring? Did he stop wearing it after the whole itturnedAlariccrazy sitch? I can't wait for next week to find out if this is real life or not. Well, real TVD life, obvs. Until then I will be in a period of mourning.
RIP? (source)
  • I accidentally tricked Jess into coming to the gym. I sent her an email with a poorly written sentence that insinuated that bar class was on Wednesday so she came to work out. I'm glad that I didn't add more words to clarify because she said she would have skipped if she knew it was pump.
Jess, Me, and Warren. Front Row Mafia
  • There's a good chance that I'll be in the Houston Chronicle for an article they are doing on the gym. I gave a quote and they were taking pictures of the front row. So bring your copy of the newspaper to QLF next Saturday for a meet and greet with me!
  • In honor of Valentine's week I baked for the office three times. My fave was this:
Recipe Here
  • I donated plamsa..then almost passed out during pole. YAY!
  • Steve sent me flowers yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. I want a copy from that Newspaper if you or your quote is in it!! Lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete