2.13.2013

Valentine Cream Cheese Cookies


So it's Valentine week. Yes, a whole week. I think this is probably my favorite holiday. Who doesn't want to celebrate love?

So I kicked off the week by bringing some delicious cookies to work. I'm honestly surprised by how much I love these because I used to be strictly anti-cream cheese. The idea of it just freaks me out. But I've caved. And? Sometimes I even get cheesecake when Brittany and I go to the bakery! I don't even know who I am anymore.

Show someone you love them and bake them these cookies!

Linking up with Buns In My Oven for What's Cookin' Wednesday.


Valentine Cream Cheese Cookies
adapted from Bakestravaganza

2 sticks softened butter
6oz cream cheese (room temperature)
2 c sugar
2 tsp vanilla
red or pink food coloring
2c flour
1c M&M
1/2c chocolate chips

  • Preheat oven to 375*
  • Cream the butter and cream cheese together.
  • Mix in the sugar, vanilla, and food coloring (to desired color).
  • Add in the flour half a cup at a time.
  • Stir in the M&Ms and chocolate chips. (If you use your mixer then it could be a chopped m&m disaster, so I used a wood spoon)
  • Drop cookie dough balls onto the pan about 2 inches apart. (I used a large cookie scoop about an inch in diameter)
  • Bake for 14 min.
  • Let cool, remove from pan, eat!

1 comment:

  1. Oh.my.goodness! These look and sound amazing!! Can you send me some?? LOL! No really, I am gonna try and make these!

    ReplyDelete