1.08.2012

12.24&25.11

For the first time in 5 years I made it to my Dad's Christmas Eve. It felt good to be back!

Marsh and I showed up kinda late and almost everyone over there was pretty tipsy. Marshall asked me if I thought that everyone was drunk, and I said yes. Throughout the night if someone did something funny, Marshall and I would look at each other and just say "Yes."

Christmas Day

Was good.
Try and eat the desserts at your own risk!
Marsh and I shared the "kid" table with Joanna and Jarret. It's been great getting to hang out with Jo so much these past few months.

Best quotes from Marsh:

  • "I wish I had opened my gifts faster so I didn't look so spoiled."
  • "It's awkward because everyone knows I was on the naughty list."
  • When he got his iHome - "Listen to what Jessica and I were dancing to." As he precedes to play Booty Wurk.
My Favorite Gifts:
  • a few Harry Potter DVDs from Santa Mom. So happy my collection is almost complete! I'm glad she took my gift request serious this year. Literally brought a tear to my eye. Yes, I'm pretty serious about my HP.
  • "Daddy's Girl" picture frame with picture (that we took the day before) from my dad. It was just so sweet that he came up with that idea all on his own. I was wondering why he was being extra crazy about the pictures we were taking when I was there the night before.
Marsh - "It looks like someone was adopted." Thanks Marshall, but no.

No comments:

Post a Comment