5.16.2012

Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Cookies

BriBri was basically harassing me because I was a little late with my weekly bakes. What? Sometimes a girl gets really busy living her life so baking has to wait. I prefer to bake when I can enjoy it and not rush it.
Anyway, I finally had time Thursday night before catching the newest ep of Vampire Diaries on my DVR (OMG. So good as always!).
I have been in cookie mode lately, so please excuse me (in advance) if the blog is cookied out for a while. I might try to trick y'all by just posting out of order. You don't own me, it's my blog, I do what I want. (Cartman inspired).


Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Cookies
1 c shortening                   
1 c brown sugar                 
1/2 c granulated sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs 
1/2 c peanut butter (add 1/4 more if you like loads of pb!) 
1 tsp. salt             
2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
12oz  Reese's Pieces 
  1. Heat oven to 350*
  2. In a large bowl mix shortening and both sugars together.
  3. Mix in the vanilla & eggs...then the peanut butter.
  4. in a separate bowl sift together the flower, salt, and baking soda
  5. Slowly combine the dry ingredients into the batter.
  6. With your mixer on low slowly pour in the bag of Reese's Pieces. ( I didn't use the whole bag, I added them in until I noticed they weren't mixing into the batter because I was on over load. So use your judgement here!)
  7. Drop batter from a spoon/cookie scoop onto a baking sheet and pop it into the over for 10-12min.
  8. Let cool and eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment