6.11.2012

It Tasted Like Church Punch. I Love Church Punch!

Yeah, slept through my alarm again. My body must have needed some extra sleep. I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer to try out the new running shoes :(

I started out my day in the kitchen listening to Drake and finishing up the cinamon rolls. Even though I wasn't with my mom on Mother's Day, I still dedicated this breakfast to her. I know, I really shouldn't have.

I was about 15min early for the mani/pedi appointment, and none of the shops were open yet (it was 10:45a)...except for the oil change place across the street. It was like fate shined down on Matilda and saved her life! I won't even tell you how long it had been since I got her oil changed...or when her inspection went out...oh, and the registration (which I've had the sticker in my car for months a while, but was waiting for the inspection so they could scrape off the old one and put the new one on).

I checked-in for our appointment and Jessica (oh, that felt weird saying her full name) was a few min behind me. After picking out our colors (Big Apple Red, what else?) we got seated and had a Mimosa in hand within seconds. I honestly don't even like Mimosas, but I'll take it if it's offered. And? It was actually pretty good. It reminded me of church punch. Yummm! So I proceeded to have 5...or only half of the first one because I was too busy talking to Jess. It had been forever since we'd hung out...or 14 hours, whatevs.


After that wonderful 1.5 hours of relaxation Jess headed off to Mother's day activities with Steven (thanks for sharing your wife!) and I headed to Express, Pole, and the grocery store.

When I got home, I attempted to finish the special features on Breaking Dawn, but my body demanded a nap after that intense pole sesh.

That night I cooked dinner, and watched The Vow with B. It's alright. I'd seen it in the theater, but took a mini nap (what? I can't always endure late night movies.), so I wanted to see if I had missed anything important. I hadn't. At least they end up happily together forever, so it wasn't a complete waste. I hate when movies don't end like that. I'm watching a movie to feel good, not to feel reality! For ex, Prime. I really like that movie, but the ending makes me want to throw myself out a window. Am I supposed to feel good knowing that love isn't enough? I didn't pay for that message. I was paying for you to tell me everyone always ends up happily together forever. Geez!

Anyway, it was a pretty legit weekend full of fun activities and loads of sleep! I feel fully ready to take on the next week and see Drake! Yay for sister wives dates!

No comments:

Post a Comment