6.13.2012

An Open Love Letter

This is not.

Mike called me a while back because he needed something for work. I hadn't talked to him in almost 3 months and our areas usually don't cross.

I wish that I had a manuscript of our convo because it was hilar.

After we got the work stuff figured out he started asking if I missed him. I wonder what he expected me to say, because what he got was probably a surprise.

A few things that I said to him:
  • I miss you so much that I save all of your deal emails and post them on my wall because I'm so proud.
  • I made a collage out of your profile picture that I keep right by my computer.
  • I miss you so much that I'm going to ask Angie if I can have the position in NY and sit by you so we can hold hands all day. We can also walk to work together, have lunch together, walk home, and I'll move in and just watch you while you sleep.
  • When he gave me a shout out in the deal email I emailed him back "so in love! xoxo."
I know there were other things, but I can't even remember now.

After one of the less cray things he said I sound like I'm being sarcastic. Really? Because I am.

It's not necessarily that I don't like Mike (even though I would have good reason not to after the last two times I saw him) because if I didn't, then I wouldn't have joked with him. It's just that he's not a good match for me and my life. It was nice to talk to him and it reminded me of why I liked him in the first place. Even though he's a little full of himself, I always thought he was funny...even though I don't think he always meant to be. But after my intense sarcasm he's probably extra happy that we called things off back in Feb.

No comments:

Post a Comment