6.19.2012

This Is Happening - I Have The Fever

The Bieber Fever that is.

New album out today. And yes, I bought it on Amazon at midnight. And yes, I am already loving it!

I would be lying if I said I was a fan from the beginning. At first I was like "who is this baby with bangs. I'm too old for this." I started getting the fever when I first heard Baby. I don't know what it is about that song, but I love it.

Before I knew it I was buying the album and tickets to see him in concert (which was amazing, btw).

And you know I saw Never Say Never when it came out. I actually went with Brittany on a day I had off...we were the only two people at the showing (it was a morning on a Friday and it had been out a while) which really just enhanced the movie because we could openly sing and dance in our chairs. Brittany even danced down the aisle when she came back from the bathroom!

And when it came out on DVD, I bought it the first day. I actually had a flight to NY that day and I know the guy beside me enjoyed my singing and dancing as I watched it. I could tell from his awkward side glances.

Just so we are clear, I don't love the Biebs in a "I want to be your gf and send death threats to Selena Gomez" kind of way. I just like his music and think he's adorbs. And I'm all about him dating Selena. They are presh to death! Plus, he looks like a mini Stefan (TVD), and how could you not love that?

And just because, I shared some of my fave online non-music videos of his.
SNL - Roommate

Ellen

With Jimmy Fallon

And finally, Justin is all grown up. Check out this video. Which I love, duh!

Dear Justin, Please add more tour dates. I promise I won't be so stingy about the price this time...even though I think it's a little jacked up that you are requiring me to join your fan club to make the purchase. Lesson learned. xx, Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment