7.06.2012

Awesome & Awkward Friday

Having the mid week break has really thrown off my time perception! I keep feeling like I've already lived the weekend and can't seem to remember what day it is. Don't worry, I'm not complaining about this because I love having holidays!

As always, I'm linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk. Hit the link to check her out!

Awesome
  • Learned how to invert in Pole class! 
  • Discovering the best way to deal with the stress of shopping at Wal-Mart is to put in your headphones and dance your way through the store. The cart also works as a good prop.
Except I have my clothes on...
  • Having a mid week holiday. Yeah, it's optimal for those to fall on a Friday, but I don't mind having my work week in two day increments.
  • Because of the holiday I was able to spend the afternoon with Cole, Brittany, and Emma!
  • This Song: 


Awkward
  • All of the bruises that range from my ankles to my thighs on the inside of both legs. My left rib, and left lower bicep area. Inverting is painful.

  • Putting all of my bruises on display during my laser hair removal appointment this evening. I'll probably throw in a disclaimer so she doesn't think I'm abused. Seriously.
  • When you notice the crazy looking people of Wal-Mart looking at you like you are crazy for busting some moves.
  • Henry calling allmost all of the shoes I  wear stripper shoes. Do these look like stripper shoes to you? Because they aren't.


How was your week? Any awesome or awkward moments? Please share!

3 comments:

  1. Now I can match your bruises up to the map, this is so helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL on the stripper shoes! My husband makes fun of me when I wear anything animal print and says it only belongs on lingerie. RUDE! To punish him I wear animal print whenever I can- I'd love to get myself a pair of those shoes! Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you! I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete