7.06.2012

Awesome & Awkward Friday

Having the mid week break has really thrown off my time perception! I keep feeling like I've already lived the weekend and can't seem to remember what day it is. Don't worry, I'm not complaining about this because I love having holidays!

As always, I'm linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk. Hit the link to check her out!

Awesome
  • Learned how to invert in Pole class! 
  • Discovering the best way to deal with the stress of shopping at Wal-Mart is to put in your headphones and dance your way through the store. The cart also works as a good prop.
Except I have my clothes on...
  • Having a mid week holiday. Yeah, it's optimal for those to fall on a Friday, but I don't mind having my work week in two day increments.
  • Because of the holiday I was able to spend the afternoon with Cole, Brittany, and Emma!
  • This Song: 


Awkward
  • All of the bruises that range from my ankles to my thighs on the inside of both legs. My left rib, and left lower bicep area. Inverting is painful.

  • Putting all of my bruises on display during my laser hair removal appointment this evening. I'll probably throw in a disclaimer so she doesn't think I'm abused. Seriously.
  • When you notice the crazy looking people of Wal-Mart looking at you like you are crazy for busting some moves.
  • Henry calling allmost all of the shoes I  wear stripper shoes. Do these look like stripper shoes to you? Because they aren't.


How was your week? Any awesome or awkward moments? Please share!

4 comments:

  1. Now I can match your bruises up to the map, this is so helpful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. You really can!

      Delete
  2. Hi there! Following you from the H54F! Look forward to reading more! I would appreciate the follow back. Well, at least come check out my blog! :) Have a great weekend!
    -Kat

    http://mom-uncensored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL on the stripper shoes! My husband makes fun of me when I wear anything animal print and says it only belongs on lingerie. RUDE! To punish him I wear animal print whenever I can- I'd love to get myself a pair of those shoes! Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you! I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete