7.07.2012

Updates

Hey y'all!

I made a few small changes to the blog. Like including intelligent content. They are so small that you may not have noticed, so I'd like to take a quick moment to point them out!

Below my header I've added a few new categories:
  • About - obviously a little about me. Plus I included my fave picture of me ever...you may have seen it on the blog 20 other times.
  • Cherry On Top - I finally updated/figured out how to link all of my baking posts to one spot. So check it out for some sweet treats! Everything you find here is delicious and will make people like you. Trust me, it's one of my secrets to success!
  • Run Like You Stole Something - Ok, that's been there for a while, but it's about my running....which has been pushed to the back burner due to some injury issues. Whatevs, I'm working on it.
  • Awesome & Awkward - you know, for if you ever want to feel better about your situation check out some of the awkward things in my life!
  • Pole - everything related to my Pole dancing adventures!
  • Contact - so you can stalk me at a safe distance. And submit husband applications if you find any adequate suitors for me. I'm only kidding...unless you have one.
And if you are ready to DTF (define the relationship), then feel free to subscribe/follow me using which ever link you prefer on the right below my Picture.

It's not too much of a change, but then again I never claimed to be a master blogger!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Here's a picture of how I'm spending mine (Don't tell Jenna):

No comments:

Post a Comment