7.20.2012

Awesome & Awkward Friday

Seriously the longest week ever. On Tuesday I thought it was thursday. One morning I figured it must be at least 10a...it was 8:45a.

As always, linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk and The Bargain Blonde.

Here are my fave awesome & awkward moments from this week!

AWESOME
  • After almost a year and a half hiatus, I picked up an Xbox control and played Halo with Adam and Croc. It felt so good to melee people again (my most used weapon is my hands).
  • I must get a Bieber cutout!
source
  • The Dark Knight Rises. Tonight.
  • *NSYNC & JB mashup!

AWKWARD
  • I was thinking about what I was going to put in this post and couldn't really come up with anything that I'd done this week...then I realized it was only Tuesday morning and not Thursday.
  • Stopped in Macy's so B could take my pic with the Justin Bieber cutout...turns out they don't have the cutout there. Should have gone to Dillards. (hopefully I will get the picture soon and turn this into an Awesome moment!)
  • You call your Dad and request that your bday gift be a flight home. He tells you ok and he'll call later to get the info to transfer you money...then he never calls. Being his only daughter you would think I'd get a little more respect!

Any awesome or awkward moments you want to share?

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Finding that pic def made my day! I couldn't stop cracking up!

      Delete
  2. I love awesome and awkward. the JB cutout is certainly awesome. Have a great sunday! I am your newest follower! I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Girl! I'll deff check your site out.

      Delete
  3. That Beiber cut out is amaze balls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! I found one on Amazon that I'm contemplating getting because I could take all kinds of fun pics of me kicking it with Bieber.

      Delete