7.30.2012

Happy National Cheesecake Day!

Yep, this is real life. I personally am always more excited for ice cream day or chocolate chip cookie day...but people love cheesecake, so let them eat cake!

 I def couldn't pass up this opportunity to help my office celebrate and guarantee our work friendship for yet another week.

I've previously brought them these (my fave) and these, but Marina requested Oreo cheesecake. Her wish is my command. I'm good like that.

I may have gone a little overboard with the amount of Oreos that I added (it basically tasted just like a big Oreo), so I'd suggest cutting that in half if you want something less aggressive.


Mini Oreo Cheesecakes (makes about 21)
2 eggs
3/4 c. Sugar
16 oz. cream cheese
2 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 bag Oreos (about 27 cookies.I used double stuffed)
cupcake liners

  1. Preheat oven to 375* and place liners in cupcake tin. Drop 1 Oreo into bottom of each.
  2. Beat eggs with sugar.
  3. Break cream cheese into pieces, add to eggs and sugar and beat until smooth (10 min) then mix in vanilla.
  4. coarsely chop up 6 Oreo's (or 12 if you want to be way over the top like me) and stir them into the mix.
  5. Fill liners 3/4 full with cream cheese mixtures and bake 10-12 minutes.
  6. While they are baking, enjoy the leftover cookies with a glass of milk (don't hesitate to dip them!)
  7. Once done let the cheesecakes cool, then keep refrigerated.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous30.7.12

    I LOVE Cheesecake! Do you know how many hours I was in labor with you? Where is my cheesecake? JK/sorta

    Love,
    mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Maybe I'll whip some up when I come home.

      Delete
  2. Ohhh yum!!! This looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it's so easy to make! It was a huge hit at the office.

      Delete