8.09.2012

Happy Birthday To Me!

Yep. Today I am a year older and wiser? Sure, whatever. Let's go with that.

What have I learned this year? I think it's pretty obvious that I haven't learned much.

Last year I celebrated my actual bday by cashing in my groupon and trying out Quality Life Fitness for the first time ever with Jess. I believe we did BodyJam, and went into the jungle and had our lives forever changed! Don't worry, I'm not totally workout crazed - I had dinner and dancing with my friends that Friday...after Jess and I went to BodyFlow.

So naturally, being the creature of habit that I tend to be, I will be spending my birthday evening at BodyJam once again. I may get really out of control and pick up sushi on the way home...we'll see.

Of course there will be a celebration with friends, but that will be going down Saturday night - dinner, drinks, and lots of dancing.

I made my fave chocolate cupcakes so my coworkers could celebrate with me...and continue to like me. (Recipe share next week!) I feel bad because Laura offered to make my cake, and I turned her down. It's not that I didn't appreciate the gesture, because I truly did, it's just that I get so much satisfaction out of doing it myself. Plus, she's into eating primal, and there is nothing primal in a cupcake. She might have ended up bringing me a steak with a candle in it!


And now 26 fun facts about me!
  1. Just kidding. I've got nothing.
And finally: To my mom who was in labor with me for many many hours,. You are welcome for being worth the hard work! haha. But seriously, I was totally worth it, right?

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmm cupcakes and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9.8.12

    Yes you were worth it!! You were so wonderful I wanted 2 more kids! Thank you for being so wonderful.... I love u!!! Happy birthday! 26 years ago at this time the nurse was bringing you to me for the first time. I ws scared that I would break you. That day was the best feeling I had ever had.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete