9.14.2012

Awesome & Awkward Friday

This week was really busy but seemed really long at the same time. How does that happen?

Linking up with From My Grey Desk to share my favorite five awesome & awkward moments!

Awesome
  • Catching Fire started production this week! YESSSSSSS!!
  • Wild West with Adam & Croc. It's nice to know that I can go a month without dancing and still have the spins down like a boss.
  • Dinner with the girls - Thanks Amanda for being a good sport with all of our jokes.
  • Jess is officially back on our workout schedule! It had been a long two months not seeing her almost every day.
  • I had my first sell to a non friend! Woohoo! I sold this:



Awkward
  • Amanda figured me out:
  • Apparently this picture looks like a sonogram at first glance. I don't think it looks like it at this size, but I saw a really small thumbnail of it on fb and I had to agree.

  • While working on inverts my body started to ware down and I ended up kicking the pole with my bare feet. I wanted to curl up in fetal position and hold my throbbing foot...instead I played it cool because I haven't made friends in my new class yet.
  • How overly excited I was when it was announced that Breaking Dawn 2 tickets will go on sale October 1. It was another one of those dramatic gasps followed by a fist pump.
  • I Amazon searched for a Damon Salvator cardboard cut out. I really don't think ordering that and the Bieb's one will help the husband hunt. Conundrum.
What was an awesome & awkward moment from your week?
Are you  inappropriately excited about Breaking Dawn too?


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your first sell! That's great - and the cookies and brownies look delicious!

    ReplyDelete