10.08.2013

Mumford


Finally! The reschedule Mumford concert was here!

I've been waiting for this forever! And the weather was exceptionally awesome.
That's a lie. It was so humid that my blanket felt wet. Disgusting.

Holly ended up coming with us because B had an extra ticket. I even got to hang out with Jess like old times since she had bought a ticket with me months ago. Ah, the good ole days.

I got a little car sick on the drive to the woodlands and was ready to dive roll out of the car into traffic, but managed to hold on and not throw up. Wins for everyone.

Holls and I got in line before the gates opened and managed to get great seats on the lawn for the group.
Pre Mumford naps.
The opening acts were alright...even though I can't recall their name. And after hours (months, weeks, days) of waiting, Mumford finally took the stage! They sounded amazing!

My only disappointment is that they didn't play Babel.
I only expected it since it's the name of the album, tour, and a single.

And then they announced their break two weeks later. So this was kind of a surprise breakup tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment