3.03.2012

Dr. Death

You know that moment when you are at the Dr. (or doing anything super important) and you are asked if you have any questions? I always blank. It's almost like you can hear a breeze blow in one ear and out the other.

But the minute I leave I come up with tons of questions I don't have answers for and I start to panic. The panic continues to grow once I hit up google to find the answers. And before I know it I'm calling my mom crying about how I probably have cancer and am going to die.

After a few health mishaps in recent years, I have realized that I need a list of questions to fall back on for when I leave my brain at home. Please feel free to use the list if you are needing a back up plan.
  • How much is this going to cost me? (a very important question if you are in between insurance plans) 
  • Am I going to die?  
  • Could it be cancer?
  • No really, am I going to die?
  • Is this going away, or is it for life?
  • So what you are telling me is it's cancer and I'm going to die?
Yep, that should cover it.

No comments:

Post a Comment