8.03.2012

Awesome & Awkward Friday

I'm linking up with From My Grey Desk and The Bargain Blonde to share my fave 5 Awesome & Awkward moments from this week. This is a very rare week where the Awesome totally outweighed the Awkward!


Awesome
  • I am now signed up for 4 races (2 5k, 15k, half marathon) for the winter/spring time. And have two more left on my 'to sign up for' list.
  • I made this for National Cheesecake day (or National Cheesecake Awareness if you ask Chandani):

  • My birthday is in one week, and my flight home is in two!
  • Donated blood on Thursday. To the lives I may potentially save, you're welcome. And to the blood drive, thanks for not sucking my O- dry.
  • Gotta love a Star Wars & Bieber mash up. This one is the teaser, but there is a full video parody too.



Awkward
  • I should probably start running again since I have all of these things coming up. (I'm just waiting on one more muscle to start acting right.)
  • The skin at the base of my palm and wrist are always dry no matter how much I moisturize it. #poledanceproblems
  • I was playing on my phone when I got a text from someone unexpected...so I threw it across my desk.
  • I found the Justin Bieber cutout on Amazon and was contemplating buying it. It's currently on my wish list while I reevaluate the correlation between my age and appropriate behavior.
  • I went to bed at 9 on Wednesday night. I'm turning 26 not 100, so maybe I should start acting like it.

What were the top awkward & awesome moments from your week?

14 comments:

  1. Buy the Bieber and you go to bed early so you can be more awesome the next day. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. I'll remember that the next time I have an early night!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous3.8.12

    Sunray Funday 5K August 18th at 9:00pm...... just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I can get back into running shape in two weeks, then I'll do it.

      Delete
  3. Dang girl!
    You are getting it with those races! Good for you :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I find that I enjoy running the most when I have races to train for.

      Delete
  4. No you didn't make that cheesecake ... drooooling. WANT A PIECE, so gimme!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Dallas wasn't so far from Houston, I'd def share!

      Delete
  5. I want that cheesecake. Holy yum! And I fell asleep at 5:30 yesterday, girl. Don't you fret over seeming old. I got it covered ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang! 5:30? I'll remember that the next time I think I'm going to bed too early! haha.

      Delete
  6. omg you made that cheesecake? it looks beyond amazing..i want some! haha!

    stopping by from Friday Favorites Linkup!

    happy friday! xo Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah girl! It's not as complicated as I thought it would be. and the coworkers ate it up!

      Delete
  7. you made that? you're incredible.

    have a great Sunday! drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! It does look pretty impressive, huh?

      I'll def check out your site!

      Delete